The very first tool every bike owner should have is a nice hex wrench set. The Park HXS-1.2 is the perfect choice, it includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes and all fit in a handy organizer/holder.
The balldriver tip on the long are will allow for easy access and removal of even the hardest to reach bolts.
- Includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes
- Wrench tips are precision chamfered for a clean, tight fit
- Bondhus balldriver tip on the long arm (excluding the 10mm)
- straight tip on the short arm for high torque applications
- Includes a handy portable tool organizer/holder, hindged for easy access
- Made from industrial quality Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
- Park Tool Company backs its tools with a limited lifetime warranty. If a Park Tool product fails to perform its intended purpose, under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, the tool will be repaired or replaced at our option. Tools that are worn from normal use, or damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect or modification are not covered by the warranty. When possible, tools not covered under warranty will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This warranty does not cover consequential damage or cost of injury incurred by the user. Pumps, stools, torque wrenches, electronic tools, motors and power supplies are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. Tools for warranty consideration should be returned to the point of purchase or to Park Tool Company.