The Half Pack is Oveja’s partial frame bag which lets you make use of that awkward dead space above your water bottles/cages. This way, you’ll be able to haul gear within your bike’s triangle while still leaving room to run water bottles or a Vargo BOT
What we love about the Half Pack are the extra touches. Oveja added a hydration bladder port for running a large bladder in the pack and there is even a bike pump/tent pole strap on the bottom of the pack. Additionally, the zippers also have covers where they close for extra moisture protection, which is just neat!
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Full zip main compartment (drive side)
- Half zip tool pocket (non-drive side)
- Hook & loop closure hydration/wire port
- Adjustable/removable Velcro One-Wrap top tube straps allow for a more customized fit
- YKK Uretek water resistant zippers
- X-pac VX21/VX42 water resistant face fabrics
- Cordura abrasion resistant fabric along tubing
- MIL-SPEC webbing and binding
- High Density closed-cell foam padding along down tube
- Reflective Oveja Negra logo
- Made in the US
- Weight: Small: 6.5 oz. Medium: 7.0 oz. Large: 7.5 oz . XL: 8.0 oz.
- Capacity: Small: 3L Medium: 3+L Large: 4L XL: 4+L
- Color: Black
All Oveja Negra products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Oveja Negra warranty policy.