The Gearjammer Wackpack is a lightweight, durable and waterproof seatbag that will stand up to all the abuse that come with your bikepacking trips. Straight out of the box, you will notice the attention to detail by the folks at Oveja- just about every major connection point that bears high loads such as where the compression straps join is reinforced and stitched in multiple locations.
What we love about the Gearjammer Wackpack is the exterior compression straps (x2 sides, x1 top/bottom) which run down the middle of the bag. These straps not only allow you to stablise the gear inside your Gearjammer, but also allow for exterior stowage of soft or compressible items. This way, you can secure items such as water bladders, maps, etc. as well as hang light items such as mugs. The splash of scrappy colors is a bonus that is sure to make your bikepacking bag setup stand out from the pack.
- Roll-Top design allows for variable volume packing
- Exterior compression straps (x2 sides, x1 top/bottom) for unparalleled compression and load stabilization
- HDPE frame sheet retains the shape of the pack and distributes the load
- Bomb-Proof 2″ die-cut and welded hook & loop seat post attachment strap
- Gear Loops on underside of pack offer increased carrying capacity
- Superfabric® Grip™ provides a durable and highly stable contact point along the seat post
- Nexus® cam-locking buckles secure the bag to your seat rails
- High density foam stiffened side panel keeps the load tucked away from your legs
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon seat rail attachment point and wear patch
- X-Pac® VX21/VX42 fabrics
- Mil-Spec webbing/binding
- WEIGHT Medium: 12.2 oz. Large: 12.6 oz.
- CAPACITY Medium: 4-10 liters Large 6-12 liters
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials