There used to be a time when bikepacking gear featured non-compact bags that made going on the trails so bothersome because of all the weight we had to worry about. A lot has changed since then. Bikepacking bags have become smaller, lighter yet more spacious believe it or not. And this has in turn made bikepcking even more fun to those of us who love engaging in it. Where the Gearjammer really stands out is in its build. It’s a lightweight, durable, waterproof bag that goes out of its way to make you feel comfortable in the thought that you can fit almost anything into it. Be it food, extra water bottles, a sleeping bag, lights, fuel et al, the Gearjammer is the piece of gear that will work magic when put into use. It has a sturdy build that straps onto your seat post & saddle with ease without ever showing signs of coming loose.
It is the perfect mix of efficiency & ruggedness that makes your adventures all the more better. The Gearjammer seat bag has stiffened side panels & a plastic frame sheet that keep the pack stable & positioned away from the legs. This bag will not wag & is one of the most stable seat bags on the market.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Roll-Top design allows for variable volume packing
- Exterior compression straps (x2 sides, x1 top/bottom) for unparalleled compression and load stablization
- HDPE frame sheet retains the shape of the pack and distributes the load
- Bomb-Proof 2″ die-cut and welded hook & loop seat post attachment strap
- Gear Loops on underside of pack offer increased carrying capacity
- Superfabric Grip provides a durable and highly stable contact point along the seat post
- Nexus cam-locking buckles secure the bag to your seat rails
- High density foam stiffened side panel keeps the load tucked away from your legs
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon seat rail attachment point and wear patch
- X-Pac VX21/VX42 laminated waterproof main body fabrics
- MIL-SPEC webbing/binding
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- WEIGHT Medium: 12.2 oz. Large: 12.6 oz.
- CAPACITY Medium: 4-10 liters Large 6-12 liters