The Chuckbucket is not a traditional handlebar snack bag, and that’s a great thing! Abandoning the classic, cylindrical shape, Oveja went for a shallower, wider and more rectangular shape and came up with a bag that not only has plenty of volume, but also lowers potential knee strike.
What we love about the Chuckbucket is its drawcord design that enables one handed opening/closing while you’re in the saddle. This simple and fast access to goods lets you keep a hand on the bars as you pull out a banana from the Chuckbucket. This way, you won’t go flying on your bikepacking trips.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Designed to fit a 1L Nalgene or 40 oz. Klean Kanteen
- Structured bucket top keeps bag open for easy access
- One handed opening/closing
- Removable Fork-crown strap for ultimate adaptability
- Attaches at either side of stem or run one on both sides at the same time
- Hook & loop closure mesh pocket keeps items secure
- Drain hole for leaky water bottles
- High density closed cell foam keeps your items protected
- X-pac VX21 and Cordura construction, 70d hex ripstop top
- Lime green liner fabric
- Velcro One Wrap attachment straps
- Made in the USA
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Capacity: 1L+
All Oveja Negra products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Oveja Negra warranty policy.