The Chuckbucket is not a traditional handlebar snack bag, and that’s a great thing! Abandoning the classic, cylindrical shape, Oveja went for a shallower, wider and more rectangular shape and came up with a bag that not only has plenty of volume, but also lowers potential knee strike.
What we love about the Chuckbucket is its drawcord design that enables one handed opening/closing while you’re in the saddle. This simple and fast access to goods lets you keep a hand on the bars as you pull out a banana from the Chuckbucket. This way, you won’t go flying on your bikepacking trips.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Designed to fit a 1L Nalgene or 40 oz. Klean Kanteen
- Structured bucket top keeps bag open for easy access
- One handed opening/closing
- Removable Fork-crown strap for ultimate adaptability
- Attaches at either side of stem or run one on both sides at the same time
- Hook & loop closure mesh pocket keeps items secure
- Drain hole for leaky water bottles
- High density closed cell foam keeps your items protected
- X-pac VX21 and Cordura construction, 70d hex ripstop top
- Lime green liner fabric
- Velcro One Wrap attachment straps
- Made in the USA
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Capacity: 1L+