The Chuckbucket Wackpack is not a traditional handlebar snack bag, and that’s a great thing! Abandoning the classic, cylindrical shape, Oveja went for a shallower, wider and more rectangular shape and came up with a bag that not only has plenty of volume, but also lowers potential knee strike.
What we love about the Chuckbucket Wackpack is its drawcord design that enables one handed opening/closing while you’re in the saddle. This simple and fast access to goods lets you keep a hand on the bars as you pull out a banana from the Chuckbucket. This way, you won’t go flying on your bikepacking trips. The splash of scrappy colors is a bonus that is sure to make your handlebar setup stand out from the pack.
- Designed to fit a 1L Nalgene® or 40 oz. Klean Kanteen®
- Structured bucket top keeps bag open for easy access
- One handed opening/closing
- Removable Fork-crown strap for ultimate adaptability
- Attaches at either side of stem or run one on both sides at the same time
- Hook & loop closure mesh pocket keeps items secure
- Drain hole for leaky water bottles
- High density closed cell foam keeps your items protected
- X-pac® VX21 and Cordura® construction, 70d hex ripstop top
- Neon/Bright liner fabric
- Velcro® One Wrap® attachment straps
- WEIGHT: 4 oz.
- CAPACITY: 1L+
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials