The Bodega is Oveja’s largest frame bag that will have you trade your waterbottle/cage for a store-sized space on your bike’s triangle. Just like a corner store, everytime you reach into your Bodega, stuff will just kept coming out, ensuring you have everything on your bikepacking adventure.
What we love about the Bodega is the partitioning in the bag. The right side is split into two compartments horizontally, while the left side is one large compartment, maximising your packing options depending on the size of what you’ll be carrying. Additionally, the zippers also have covers where they close for extra moisture protection, which is just neat!
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Fully adjustable/removable top tube strap design allows for the addition of top tube bags without conflicting strap placement
- Hydration/wiring exit garage on main compartment zipper
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK Uretek water resistant zippers
- X-pac VX21/VX42 water resistant fabrics
- Mil-Spec Cordura abrasion resistant fabric along tubing
- Small and Medium – Single main compartment (drive side), full length map/flat pocket (non-drive side)
- Large and XL – Double compartment (drive side) with trap door divider, full length map/flat pocket (non-drive side)
- Made in the US
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Weight: Small: 9.6 Medium: 11.1 Large: 14.1 XL: 16.6
- Capacity: Small: 5L Medium: 6L Large: 7L XL: 8L
- Color: Black