The Viper series is a great multi-sport hydration pack. It is designed for light weight high performance while mountain biking, trail running and day hiking. The internal compartment features sleeve pockets to keep things organized. Upper and lower compression straps let you shrink the pack when it is not full so you can increase the packs stability.
The Viper pack features a longer torso for an optimal fit for men. Check out the Osprey Verve 13 Backpack for a pack that offers the same features with a shorter torso size and shoulder straps that contour women better.
Use the large front mesh pocket for gear that you need to access quickly. Other small items can be stored in the top stash pocket that features a soft lining perfect for sunglasses and electronics. There is also a mesh shoulder strap pocket for stashing a phone, media player, or camera. Keep track of your helmet when you are not riding by attaching it to the pack using Osprey’s LidLock.
- Shared Features
- AirScape backpanel with perforated foam provides cushion and ventilation
- Ventilated harness is light and breathable
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt keep packs stable
- Unique new hydration sleeve design with direct access zip for fast loading
- LidLock clip quickly secures helmet
- Versatile front stove-it pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Main compartment with sleeves for pumps
- Top zip access sunglass pocket with protective embossed fabric
- Blinker light attachment patch and reflective graphics for safety
- Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
- 210D polyester triple diamond ripstop
- 600D polyester
- 3L Hydraulics Reservoir included
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Lower compression strap to pull weight close to the body
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Cubic Inches: 793
- Liters: 13
- Lbs/Ounces: 1/4
- Kilograms: 0.55
- Reservoir Weight: 11 oz/0.31kg
- Inches: 20H x 9W x 8D
- Centimeters 50H x 22W x 21D
- For warranty information please follow the link bellow.