The perfect, simple bag for the minimalist commuter. The Ortlieb “Single Bag QL3” has all you need for that daily commute to and from work or school.
Made of very sturdy, but relatively light, nylon fabric, the Single Bag is completely weather proof and totally stylish.
This bag is fitted with the latest Ortlieb QL3 mounting system and comes with the hardware to mount the bag to almost any pannier rack. The secret of this new system, specially developed for office and city bags, lies in the fact that the main mounting components stay on the rack. This results in a clear rear side that is free of protruding hooks, and significantly improves the bags carrying comfort when off the bike. It also allows for very quick and easy 1 handed operation. Just pull up on the handle and walk away its that easy!
Did I already mention water proof? I know I did, but its worth mentioning again that this bag IS waterproof. It’s IP67 rated. For those that don’t know, IP67 is a certified water and dust rating. The IP rating system (Ingress Protection) is a score to tell us how protected the bag is. The first number is solids and the second water. The 6 means “Dust tight”; no ingress of dust; complete protection against contact. Dust tight. The 7 means, “Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (1 meter of water for 30 minutes).
Yes sir, if all you need is a simple, easy, but very durable and weather proof, the Ortlieb Single Bag is possibly your new favorite choice.
- Single bag with waterproof TIZIP zipper
- Bag made of sturdy nylon fabric
- QL3 mounting system
- Single-handed mounting and removal of the bag
- Flat fixing elements ensure plane reverse side of bag
- Height and angle of bag individually adjustable
- Lower mounting hook rotatable
- Ideal for 13 laptop and DIN A4 documents
- Single-Bag QL3 with QL3 system
- 12 Liter Capacity
- All ORTLIEB products are backed by a 5 year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.