And here is what Ortlieb has to say:
The Fork-Pack Plus impresses with its abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric and its spacious 4.1 L packing capacity. This pack is prepared for small and large tours alike. With the help of the Quick-Lock S adapter, this ultra-light bag with roll closure can be mounted on forks with mounts provided for this purpose, as well as on forks without accessory mounts, as long as the fork legs have an untapered diameter between 30 and 42 mm. The Fork-Pack Plus can be attached or removed from the mounted adapter plate single-handedly in a matter of seconds. The Fork-Pack is made of PVC-free nylon fabric and sustainably produced in Germany.
- Made from PVC-free, polyurethane-coated waterproof nylon; roll-top closure
- Includes Quick-Lock S adapter system for attaching to the fork of your bike
- The fork pack can be mounted to forks with only 2 as opposed to 3 mounting eyelets.
- Can be mounted on forks with eyelets, cage mounts intended for this purpose—and on forks without cage mounts that sport a constant diameter of 30–42 mm
- Not suitable for mounting to carbon forks without braze-on eyelets, tapered fork blades or frame tubes
- Can also be attached to vertical tubes using the accessories supplied
- 3M reflector offers low-light visibility
- Weight: pack weight: 7.2 oz. (205 g); adapter weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
- Volume: 4.1 L | 250 cu.inch
- Maximum load: 6 lbs. 10 oz. (3 kg)
All Ortlieb products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the BrandName warranty policy.