Our inspiring review is coming soon for now, here is what Old Man Mountain have to say:
Old Man Mountain was born in 1996 from the need to mount racks on bikes without traditional mounting points and make every bike capable of doing more. The Fit Kit SET701, Fit Kit SET703 and Fit Kit SET704 contain all the parts needed to thru axle mount a bike rack to your fork with a 15 mm thru axle. The Fit Kit SET707 contains all the parts needed to thru axle mount a bike rack to the front of a road or gravel bike with a 12 mm thru axle.
To determine the OMM fit kit you’ll need to fit your bike to an Old Man Mountain rack, please use our Fit Kit Finder for Old Man Mountain racks.
- Axle mounting using fit Kits protect your bike frame.
- Fit Kits make it easy to swap between bikes or front and rear mounting with just a few bolts allowing you to move your rack between multiple bikes.
- Axle mounting increases Old Man Mountain racks’ load capacity to 70lbs/33kg.
- All Fit Kits include:
- A pair of pucks
- Clear protective tape
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Shared specs for all Fit Kits:
- Weight: 213 g
- Dimensions: 10.3 × 2 × 1 in
Fit Kit SET701:
- Dimensions: 15 x 148 mm thru axle with M15 x 1.5 mm thread pitch to fit Rock Shox forks (may fit others as well)
Fit Kit SET703:
- Dimensions: 15 x 158mm thru axle with 15 x 1.5 mm thread pitch
Fit Kit SET704:
- Dimensions: 15 x 155 mm thru axle with M14 x 1.5 mm thread pitch to fit Fox Boost forks (may fit others as well)
Fit Kit SET707:
- Dimensions: 15 x 125mm thru axle with 1.5 mm thread pitch
All Old Man Mountain products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Please see Old Man Mountain’s warranty details to review their limitations.