Our inspiring review is coming soon for now, here is what Old Man Mountain have to say:
Old Man Mountain racks are the most versatile racks available. Capable of mounting to full-suspension mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, fat bikes, even tri-bikes if that’s what you’re in to.
Tested and trusted in the most extreme environments on earth (we’re still trying to get NASA to take them to the moon). Our racks have helped riders traverse Iceland in bitter cold winters, carried the gear of countless GDMBR riders, and circumnavigated the globe. The only remaining question is where will it go with you?
Want to use our rack on a bike that isn’t made for racks? Want to swap your rack between multiple bikes? A Fit Kit is all you need.
- Adjustable dropouts provides plenty of room for fenders and mud
- Lightweight, stiff, and strong made from 6061 aluminum
- The low pannier rail makes it a breeze to load and unload panniers with gear lashed to the deck.
- The deck includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light.
- The dropouts are height adjustable to keep the weight loaded low on the bike and fit a wide range of tire sizes.
- The Divide comes standard, eyelet mount ready with optional fit kits available for thru axle or QR mounting.
- Weight: 844 g
- Deck Dimensions: 3.9″ x 10.5″ / 100 mm x 266 mm
- Main Rack Diameter: 1/2″ / 13 mm
- Pannier Rails Diameter: 3/8″ / 10 mm
- Tires Compatibility: Fits up to 29” x 3.25” tires
- Load capacity: 55lbs/25kg when eyelet mounted and 70lbs/31.75kg when axle mounted
All Old Man Mountain products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Please see Old Man Mountain’s warranty details to review their limitations.