The NuVinci N360 is a continuously variable planetary (CVP) transmission that revolutionizes your shifting experience. It provides a smooth, continuous progression from one ratio to another, with no abrupt ratio changes or harsh gear engagements.
Compared with complex conventional internally geared hubs, the NuVinci Optimized hub is based on a very simple concept, which withstands high torque and power levels from eBike drivetrains and is virtually maintenance free.
Instead of many complex gears and components, the NuVinci technology is based on a set of rotating, tilting spheres fitted between two rings. Unlike conventional transmissions that have a fixed number of gear ratios, our continuously variable planetary (CVP) drivetrain has an unlimited number of ratios within its wide 360% range
- No missed gears, hesitation or noise
- Simple twist controller enables easy, continuous ratio adjustments while pedaling
- CVP (Continuously Variable Planetary) drivetrain technology with an infinite number of ratios
- Fully compatible with Gates Carbon Drive System cogs
- Chrome-plated 18t cog included
- Includes CruiseController shifter
- Hub’s shift drive fits behind dropout for clean installation
- Shifter’s cable has quick clip on and off system to allow for simple flat repair
- 360% Ratio Range (0.5 Underdrive to 1.8 Overdrive)
- Approved for use with 250w motors with a minimum 2.1:1 sprocket ratio (e.g. 22/42)
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano 1
- Chainline: 49
- Color: Black
- Hub Center to Flange (mm): 25 mm
- Hub Drilling: 36 spokes
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Rear Hub Spacing (mm): 135 mm
- Weight: 2450 g
- NuVinci N360 AND HARMONY LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT FOR BICYCLE
Fallbrook Technologies Inc. (Fallbrook) warrants that it will repair, replace or refund, at Fallbrooks sole option, any NuVinci continuously variable planetary (CVP) or Harmony control unit that is defective in materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
For complete warranty details please visit Fallbrook Technologies Warranty Statement (requires Adobe Acrobat).