The Nutcase Street Sport helmet is certified safe for both bicycling! Commuting OR Tour around wearing an original style helmet.
We’ve taken the best features of our original line of helmets and used them to enhance the design and function throughout: great designs that let you express your unique personality, a smoother contoured shell, lighter weight, increased ventilation, and extra sets of pads to fit a variety of head sizes.
The Street Sport is sure to get you out on your bike in safety and style.
- No pinch Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed operation
- Certified safety for cycling and skating standards by CPSC and ASTM F1492
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades them from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 11 vents as well as ventilation grooves in the EPS
- Extra sets of foam pads for a perfect fit
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Small: 52cm to 56cm (20 1/2″ to 22″)
- Medium: 56cm to 60cm (22″ to 23 1/2″)
- Large: 60cm to 64cm (23 1/2″ to 25″)
- We’re so confident in our products that we’ve got a comprehensive one year warranty. Anything happens to your case or accessory, we’ll gladly fix or replace it through one of our many reliable channel partners. In order to make a warranty claim, the request has to be made through the point of purchase with some basic requirements. These include presentation of the receipt or the warranty card provided with the product.
Nutcase doesn’t cover the following:
- Wear and tear problems
- Misuse, lack of care, or mishandling the product
- Damage by unauthorized repair
- Product modification