Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what MSR has to say:
Combining award-winning Reactorﾮ technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assemblyﾗleaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how MSR puts it:
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests all components; fast-boil 1.8 L pot serves 2 people.
- Modular: Stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles.
- Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.8 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.85 L integrated bowl
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how MSR puts it:
- Color: Black
- Width (Metric) 12.5 cm
- Weight (Metric): 0.60 kg
- Length (Metric): 12.5 cm
- Height (Metric): 20.5 cm
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.60 kg
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.61 kg
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 liters
- Volume (Metric): 1.8 liters
- Width (Standard): 5 in
- Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 5 oz
- Length (Standard): 5 in
- Height (Standard): 8 in
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 5 oz
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 5 oz
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. Canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 liters
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 4.5 minutes
- Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials