Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what MSR has to say:
The size of a large mug, the Trail Mini Solo Cook Set delivers the essentials you need to fuel upﾗall in a cook kit thatﾒs ridiculously small in your pack. Perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or a generous cup of coffee, it’s pot plays double duty as your eat-and-drink vessel. Inside, it nests a PocketRocketﾮ 2 stove and 4 oz. MSR fuel canister. Outside, it’s bowl efficiently adds a second vessel, making this the ultimate space-maximizing cook set for solo minimalists moving fast with a small pack.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how MSR puts it:
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design makes room for a PocketRocket 2 stove and 4 oz fuel canister to create a complete cook set that saves space.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 203 g (7.2 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Durable: Light, strong hard-anodized aluminum pot, and polypropylene lid and bowl.
- Versatile: Potﾒs insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes: 0.75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz. bowl*, clear lid* with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack. Room to nest PocketRocket 2 stove and 4 oz IsoProﾙ fuel canister (both sold separately).
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how MSR puts it:
- Weight (Standard): 7.29 oz
- Width (Standard): 6 in
- Weight (Metric): 0.21 kg
- Height (Standard): 3.5 in
- Material(s): Aluminum / Plastic
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea