I can go for miles and miles…
Look up Ultimately Rugged Bag in the dictionary, and you’ll find a picture of the Mission Workshop Rambler Backpack, along with his bigger brother the Vandal. The Rambler is made up of waterproof 1000 denier Cordura fabric, reinforced with a waterproof, rip stop internal liner, in addition to the thick outer urethane coat. Talk about layering up for inclement weather! For carrying tons of gear in any weather condition, the Rambler certainly fits the bill.
The feature that makes the Rambler and it’s other Mission Backpack cohorts stand out is the expandable front pocket. This is no small expansion either, zip open that puppy and double the volume. Double! So go ahead and stop by the store on your way home for that unexpected grocery run or pick up that last minute birthday gift. You’ll have room to spare, and have enough space for all you need or would want to carry on your back.
Mission is well known for their multi-use features, and this model certainly extends to the Rambler. The top closure has the oh-so-Mission feature of the standard buckle and flap top which converts to a roll-top when additional waterproofing is necessary. The carbon fiber frame gives rigidity to the bag without weighing it down, while the cushioned mesh back and shoulder straps offer comfort and airflow. So, in a nutshell: carries lots, lasts a lifetime, get one.
- Available colors:
- Digital Camo
- Weatherproof urethane coated 1000 cordura denier fabric
- Large main compartment with roll top Velro closure option and flap and buckle closure option
- Secondary compartment has expansion pocket that doubles volume capacity of bag and includes side cinching straps
- Waterproof, diamond rip stop internal liner
- Large front flap zipper pocket
- Small front zipper pocket
- Large main closure buckle utilizes tough, stretchy cinching belts
- Padded, mesh backing and shoulder straps for comfort and air flow
- Four point adjustable shoulder strap system: two top cinching straps and two bottom cinching straps
- Top shoulder cinching straps include loop system to keep loose straps in place
- Height adjustable sternum strap
- Rambler Deluxe Waist Belt available as a separate accessory
- Water-resistant, urethane coated YKK zippers
- Carbon fiber, reinforced internal frame
- Front loop for light mounting
- Carrying handle
- Made in America
- Compact Dimensions (H x W x D): 19″ x 13″ x 5″
- Expanded Dimensions (H x W x D): 19″ x 13″ x 10″
- Compact Volume: 1350 cu. in./22L
- Expanded Volume: 2700 cu. in./44L
- Weight: 4 lbs
Lifetime warranty on all products.
“Now, we have to say that our warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship. What it doesn’t cover is reasonable wear and tear or abuse. If you drag your bag around behind your car, or carry a bunch of razor sharp machetes with you, that’s on you. We can fix it, but we wont cover the costs, and we might recommend for you not to do that anymore.”
“The lifetime of you or the lifetime of the bag.. We think it’s probably pretty much the same thing.”