The Swayback rack bag, new for 2014 is our newest rear rack bag. We heard customers want for more aerodynamic, a bag to work with lower seat heights, less Velcro, and more ways to lash gear. So we give you the Swayback. To keep the size we extended the length but lowered the front to fit under seats better. We still use our stiff foam on the sides to help it keep it shape no matter what you are doing.
- 1000 D nylon construction
- Full lining, with stiff foam to give the bag shape and support as it hangs off the end of a rack.
- 4 point strap and buckle attachment, with longer leads so it fits narrow racks well.
- Reflective stripes for visibility.
- Bungee cord lash points on top of bag is great for layers that come off mid ride.
- Handy carry handle on back
- Weight: 15 oz
- Dimensions Overall 15″ L x 7″ tall x 9″ Wide (including the side pockets)
- Dimensions main pocket 15″ lone x 7″ Tall x 7″ wide at the top and 5″ wide at the bottom
- Volume 10 Liters, 600 cu/in