The Stella 500 — as in 500 lumens — as in you’ll see the trail like never before. Stella illuminates in a crisp, bright pattern, ideal for commuting or mountain biking. Compact and lightweight, the Stella 500 mounts to your bike or to your helmet. Hardware for both is included. Runs on a two-cell, rechargeable Li-ion battery.
For longer runs, upgrade to the Light and Motion 11.1v 2.6Ahr 3-cell Li-ion Battery.
Light and Motion Stella 500 Light Head Only (if you already have a compatible battery pack).
Strap this light head to your forehead with the Light and Motion Multi-Sport Head Strap
- Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 7.5 hours
- 2:45 hours run time in High mode
- 6:00 hours run time in Med mode
- 12:00 hours run time in Low mode
- 24:00 hours run time in Pulse mode
- 2:45 hours run time in Race mode
- 6:00 hours run time in RaceL mode
- An optional AC/DC adapter is available for charging from a 12v car outlet
- Helmet and Bike Mounts
- Optional Headstrap available
- Weight: 8.18 oz / 232 gr
- 500 lumens in High mode
- 250 lumens in Med mode
- 125 lumens in Low mode
- 125 lumens in Pulse mode
- 500 lumens in Race mode
- 250 lumens in RaceL mode
- Warranty Policy
Light and Motion provides warranties against manufacturer defects for 2 year starting from the date of purchase from a Light and Motion Authorized Dealer. While the warranty is non-transferable and does not cover failures from misuse or battery issues beyond one year, damaged lights can usually be repaired for a nominal fee. Proof of purchase required for warranty support.
Returning Products for Warranty Evaluation and Repair
Should your system malfunction for any reason, submit a services request to the Light and Motion service department through our Support Center
We will contact you the following business day to finalize the arrangements for your repair. When returning your system, please make sure to unplug the battery from the light before shipping. Always package your light so that the switch cannot be pressed accidentally by the light moving around in the box. All warranty and repair products should be returned with proof of purchase from an authorized dealer to:
Light and MotionRA: _____________711 Neeson RoadMarina, CA 93933