Like high-beams for your bike, the Seca 2200 shines with 2200 lumens and extra hours of quality single-track. The Seca 2200 lights up the road for commuting, mountain biking, or road racing night rides.
The low-profile mount and bi-conic reflector mean this light is light and compact — in spite of it’s impressive light output. the Seca 2200 mounts to your bike or to your helmet. Hardware for both is included.
Two models available: The Race model, with a 3-cell battery, and six hours of run time in the low mode, or the Enduro model with a 6-cell battery and ten hours of run time in the low mode. Choose which model when you choose your options.
- 2200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A 4 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Illuminated power button with enhanced engagement designed specifically for gloves
- GoPro mount compatibility
- Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 5 hours
- Plug in before work or vacation and once fully charged, the charger will shutdown and leave your battery ready to roll.
- An optional AC/DC adapter is available for charging from a 12v car outlet
- Helmet and Handlebar Mounts
- 2:30 hours run time in High mode
- 5 hours run time in Med mode
- 10 hours run time in Low mode
- 20 hours run time in Pulse mode
- 3:30 hours run time in Race mode
- 7 hours run time in RaceL mode
- 1:30 hours run time in High mode
- 3:30 hours run time in Med mode
- 6 hours run time in Low mode
- 12 hours run time in Pulse mode
- 2 hours run time in Race mode
- 4 hours run time in RaceL mode
- 2200 lumens in High mode
- 1100 lumens in Med mode
- 550 lumens in Low mode
- 550 lumens in Pulse mode
- 1600 lumens in Race mode
- 850 lumens in RaceL mode
- Weight: 17.46 oz / 495 gr
- Weight: 12.1 oz / 343 gr
- Warranty Policy
Light and Motion provides warranties against manufacturer defects for 2 year starting from the date of purchase from a Light and Motion Authorized Dealer. While the warranty is non-transferable and does not cover failures from misuse or battery issues beyond one year, damaged lights can usually be repaired for a nominal fee. Proof of purchase required for warranty support.
Returning Products for Warranty Evaluation and Repair
Should your system malfunction for any reason, submit a services request to the Light and Motion service department through our Support Center
We will contact you the following business day to finalize the arrangements for your repair. When returning your system, please make sure to unplug the battery from the light before shipping. Always package your light so that the switch cannot be pressed accidentally by the light moving around in the box. All warranty and repair products should be returned with proof of purchase from an authorized dealer to:
Light and MotionRA: _____________711 Neeson RoadMarina, CA 93933