The Seca 1500 lights up the road for commuting, mountain biking, or road racing night rides. The low-profile mount and bi-conic reflector mean this light is light and compact — in spite of it’s impressive light output. the Seca 1500 mounts to your bike or to your helmet. Hardware for both is included.
For dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24-hours races or commuting home through the woods after work. The balance between brightness, beam pattern, weight and features is unmatched. With 1500 tested and certified lumens shaped and controlled with integrated design, you will not find a light that is more effective on your rides.
Also available: Light and Motion Seca 1500 Light Head Only (if you already have a compatible battery pack).
Strap this light head to your forehead with the Light and Motion Multi-Sport Head Strap (Seca/Vega/Stella).
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 2.5 hours
- Plug in before work or vacation and once fully charged, the charger will shutdown and leave your battery ready to roll.
- 2:00 hours run time in High mode
- 4:00 hours run time in Med mode
- 8:00 hours run time in Low mode
- 16:00 hours run time in Pulse mode
- 2:00 hours run time in RaceH mode
- 4:00 hours run time in RaceL mode
- An optional AC/DC adapter is available for charging from a 12v car outlet
- Helmet and Handlebar Mounts
- Optional Headstrap available
- Weight: 12.1 oz / 343 gr
- Battery: 3L 2.6Ah
- 1500 lumens in High mode
- 800 lumens in Med mode
- 450 lumens in Low mode
- 450 lumens in Pulse mode
- 1500 lumens in RaceH mode
- 800 lumens in RaceL mode
- Warranty Policy
Light and Motion provides warranties against manufacturer defects for 2 year starting from the date of purchase from a Light and Motion Authorized Dealer. While the warranty is non-transferable and does not cover failures from misuse or battery issues beyond one year, damaged lights can usually be repaired for a nominal fee. Proof of purchase required for warranty support.
Returning Products for Warranty Evaluation and Repair
Should your system malfunction for any reason, submit a services request to the Light and Motion service department through our Support Center
We will contact you the following business day to finalize the arrangements for your repair. When returning your system, please make sure to unplug the battery from the light before shipping. Always package your light so that the switch cannot be pressed accidentally by the light moving around in the box. All warranty and repair products should be returned with proof of purchase from an authorized dealer to:
Light and MotionRA: _____________711 Neeson RoadMarina, CA 93933