Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Kona says:
You’re looking for a smooth ride across mixed terrain. Fun is the main goal. You’re a fan of steel. You have discerning taste but aren’t caught up in trends. You want a bike that looks good, rides great, and will last you a lifetime. You’re the person that buys a great product at a great price.
Look no further than the Rove DL. It’s been a workhorse for years. It delivers every ounce of performance without overpaying for it while checking all the boxes for functionality, comfort, and style.
**Kona trademarks, logos, photos, and videos are the intellectual property of Kona, and may not be reproduced or used in commerce without the consent of Kona.
- CrMo steel frame & fork
- SRAM Apex crank
- SRAM Rival 1 11-speed drivetrain
- TRP HDC711C disc brakes
- Maxxis Rambler EXO tires
- Formula hubs
- Frame: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Color: Gloss Kiwi Green
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 1
- Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11-42t 11spd
- Crankset: SRAM Apex
- Shifter: SRAM Rival 1
- Brakes: TRP HDC711C Mechanical / Hydraulic
- Rotors: TRP TR160mm
- Headset: FSA No.1/No.10
- Stem: Kona Road Deluxe
- Handlebar: Kona Road
- Grips / Bar Tape: Kona Cork Tape
- Seatpost: Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seatclamp: Kona Clamp
- Front Wheel: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, Formula 100x12mm
- Rear Wheel: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, Formula 142x12mm
- Tires: Maxxis Rambler EXO TR 650x47c
Kona’s bicycles fall between a 1 and 2 year warranty. Please see Kona’s extensive warranty details to review their limitations.