Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Knog has to say:
The PWR Lighthead 2000L uses a circular beam for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles. This modular lighthead can also be swapped between small, medium and large PWR Bank batteries for longer runtimes.
When Knog designs each light, we put optics at the heart of that equation. Whether it’s new LED formations, or beam patterns, we are committed to making each lumen work harder once you’re on the road. If you do more than one type of riding then this modular light system will let you expand your product range without shrinking your wallet. Get a stronger lighthead for brightness, or a bigger battery for runtime.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Knog puts it:
- COMPATIBILITY: The 1800L lighthead is compatible with the 3350mAh, 5000mAh and 10,000mAh PWR Banks
- LIGHT BEAM: Circular beam lighthead for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles
- PROGRAM YOUR MODES: Plug your lighthead into your computer, download the ModeMaker app and then tailor light modes to your light
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Male-Female USB cable
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Knog puts it:
- LIGHTHEAD OUTPUT : 2000 Lumen
- DIMENSIONS : 39mm x 48mm
- WEIGHT : 100g