Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Knog has to say:
Use the PWR Bar-To-Frame Mount to hitch a lighthead to your handlebar with the Tri-prong Side Mount (GoPro compatible), and the battery to your frame with the Frame Mount. Recommended for saving bar space with the PWR Trail and PWR Mountain setups.
Use th PWR Brakeboss Extension Mount to attach your Lighthead to the front frame of your bike.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Knog puts it:
- MOUNTING : Fits 22.2mm bars up to oversize bars 35mm in diameter
- SPACERS: 3 size spacers to allow mount to fit various bar sizes
- THUMBSCREW: Allows for tightening by hand, or for additional tightening use Allen key.
- FRAME MOUNT: Attach with velcro straps for multi size tubes. Easily cut off Velcro ends for perfect length
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Knog puts it:
- MOUNTING : Attaches PWR light head to handlebars and brake boss. PWR battery attaches to frame
- WEIGHT : 190g
- CABLE LENGTH STRETCHED : 80cm
- COMPATIBILITY : Compatible with the PWR Road, PWR Trail and PWR Mountain light heads