All your gear will fit in here!
Have you ever wondered how much you can carry in your panniers? With the Jandd Large Mountain Panniers, the amount seems endless. These panniers have a 10.5″ expansion collar coupled with an adjustable lid so you can keep loading in all the gear you need, over 6000 cubic inches worth! The lid also includes a large zipper pocket and a bungee for strapping gear on top.
Because of the large amount of gear the Large Mountain can accommodate, the design includes a tapered edge to ensure adequate heel clearance. While off the bike, the panniers can snap together and be carried briefcase style by the handles. The versatile Large Mountain bags pair with the Standard Mountain Panniers for a perfect touring combination.
(This is a set of 2 panniers)
- Water resistant
- Available in Black, Green, Navy/Grey, and Red
- Easy to use drawstring closure with buckle-down lid
- 10.5″ expansion collar and adjustable lid to enclose odd-shaped, tall, or over sized gear
- Stationary hook attachment system with adjustable strap length for lower mounting
- Panniers attach together with side snaps and leather strap with snaps at handle for easy transport off the bike
- Cinching straps on inside and outside of bag
- Outer zipper pockets on front and on lid
- Tapered edge for heel clearance
- Mesh panels on sides and bottom for breathability
- Stiffeners are made of hard, recyclable plastic
- Attached, adjustable nylon cord for strapping gear on top of bag
- Can accommodate add-on pockets
- High Stress areas are reinforced with Bar Tacks
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on front and sides for 180 degree visibility
- Side loops to attach shoulder straps
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 16″ x 13″ x 6 “
- Volume: OPEN – 6800 cu in/pair (109 L), CLOSED – 3500 cu in/pair (56 L)
- Weight: 83.5 oz/pair
- Material: Dupont Cordura with 1.5 oz water based coating
All Jandd Mountaineering products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.