Leave You Paper Map At Home
The Garmin Edge Touring is the perfect companion for your on or off road navigation! The best part is Garmin has preloaded the edge with tons of cycling maps or you can plan your own route OR simply download new routes!
One of the many best features of the Garmin Edge is you can share the ride with Garmin Connect and help others blaze the trails or find the best route!
You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads, or on paths and trails.
Edge has the added bonus feature called Points Of Interest specifically for Cyclists!
Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed to help you find your way by bike.
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
- Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions 2.0″ x 3.7″ x 1.0″ (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH 1.4″ x 2.2″ (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6″ diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH 160 x 240 pixels
- Weight 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life up to 17 hours
- Water rating IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Ability to add maps
- Accepts data cards microSD card with Garmin Cycle Map
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 200
- Routes Limited by memory space available
- History up to 180 hours
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- RoundTrip routing: yes
- Routeplanner: yes
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
Maps & Memory
Running & Cycling Features
In The Box
- One Year Consumer Limited Warranty Garmin’s non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost.
This warranty does not apply to:
(i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents;
(ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
(iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; or
(v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
Garmin’s navigation products are intended to be used only as a travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of map data.
Repairs have a 90 day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original one year warranty, depending upon which is longer.