Bring new life to every ride with Edge 200. This GPS-enabled cycling computer tracks time, distance, speed, location and calories burned. The Edge 200 is ideal for training, everyday and touring rides or any adventure you want to relive later at Garmin Connect™ — Garmin’s free Website for data analysis, mapping and sharing.
If you just want to get out and enjoy your ride without fussing over gear and electronics, Edge 200 is extremely easy to use. There’s no setup required — just pop it onto the included bike mount and you’re ready to roll. You even can use it on multiple bikes.
Edge 200 features a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix® satellite prediction to calculate your position faster. That means when you turn it on outdoors, it finds satellites quickly so you can get on with your ride. It also alerts you if you’re moving but the timer is not running. Edge 200 has an Auto Pause feature so it will stop the timer when you’re not moving, then restart automatically when you’re rolling again. You also can set alerts for distance, time or calories to make it easier and more fun to achieve your goals.
Whether you ride for fun, fitness or to feed your competitive edge, you’ll love seeing how far and how fast you rode. Having this data at your fingertips provides motivation and inspiration to keep you going. Edge 200 stores up to 130 hours of ride data and sorts your activities so you can quickly look up the fastest, longest or last ride.
Edge 200 helps you bring new life to old rides with Courses, a feature that lets you challenge your times on previous rides. A digital cyclist shows your speed relative to your past performance, along with an indication of how far ahead or behind you are. You also can download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.
Join a worldwide network of cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts at Garmin Connect. Once your ride is done, upload it to the site to see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail like elevation. Use Garmin Connect’s new Course Creator feature to plan new rides or convert a past activity into a Course.
- Garmin Connect™ compatible — an online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Virtual Partner® — rain against a digital person within a course
- Courses — compete against previous activities
- Auto Pause® pauses and resumes timer based on speed
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap
- Auto Scroll cycles through data pages during workout
- Time/distance alert triggers an alarm when you reach a goal
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Lap history up to 1,000 laps (dependent on memory usage)
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.9″ x 2.7″ x 0.8″ (4.8 x 6.9 x 2.1 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.2″ x 1.4″ (3.0 x 3.7 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight: 2.1 oz (58.5 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 14 hours
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- One Year Consumer Limited Warranty Garmin’s non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost.
This warranty does not apply to:
(i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents;
(ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
(iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; or
(v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
Garmin’s navigation products are intended to be used only as a travel aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Garmin makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of map data.
Repairs have a 90 day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original one year warranty, depending upon which is longer.
- Edge 200
- Bike mount
- AC charger
- USB cable