Extrawheel Fork is now available in 29er size!
We carry the full range of forks for Extrawheel. If you need a replacement or you already have an Extrawheel and want to use it with a different size wheel than you are setup for, all you need is a new fork to make it ready to go. The Extrawheel fork’s unique tensioned steel design makes switching fork sizes a breeze.
The Extrawheel Voyager fork is now available in 3 sizes for standard 26″ and 700c wheels, longer 29er wheels and wider fat bike style wheels.
Notes on Extrawheel fork spread:
- The standard and long (29er) Extrawheel fork works on bicycle hub widths up to 155mm.
- The Wide Extrawheel Fat Bike fork can be used for bicycle hub widths up to 170mm.
- There is currently not an option for anything wider than 170mm though the wider Extrawheel quick release does spread to 190mm.
Please note that the Fat Bike Fork doesn’t not work right out of the box with the Pugsley frames that have the off center wheels. You will need to use washers or spacers to make the fork not rub on the inside of the fork. Please read David’s Review/Comment below.
- Standard fork mounts to bicycles with 26″ or 700c wheels
- Long (29er) fork mounts to bicycles with “29er” tires, European 28″ wheels and also offers extra clearance for fenders for use with standard sized wheels.
- Wide Fat Bike fork offers extra width for clearance around 3″ wide + tires.
- Standard fork dimensions (L x width at tire): 17″ x 5″
- Long (29er) fork dimensions (L x width at tire): 18″ x 5″
- Wide Fat Bike fork dimensions (L x width at tire): 17″ x 7″
- Weight: 1.65 lbs.
1yr limited warranty