And here is what DT Swiss has to say:
Thanks to the proven freehub Ratchet System, the 350 hub is a dependable partner for every adventure. The 36 tooth ratchets ensure direct power transmission. The sophisticated yet simple construction of the hub allows a low weight while providing outstanding rolling performance. Furthermore, it enables cyclists not only to maintain their freehub system without special tools, but also to convert to the various standards. The intention behind the 350 was to create a dependable hub that supports cyclists in their independence.
- With DT’s ratchet system (18t), all of the teeth on each side of the ratchets engage simultaneously every time. This creates much smaller point loads and results in the legendary reliability of Ratchet System hubs
- Machined aluminum hub shell with labyrinth seals and sealed cartridge bearings
- Aluminum shell and freehub with DT-Swiss patented star-ratchet mechanism
- Affordable Swiss performance
- International Standard 6-bolt disc mount
- Quick releases and thru-axles sold separately
- HG 8-11sp: Not compatible with HG 11sp road cassettes
- DT Swiss spoke calculator: https://spokes-calculator.dtswiss.com/en/calculator
DT-Swiss grants the statutory warranty of 24 months from the data of purchase for all their products.