The Cygolite Expilion 1300 is a powerful light and will help you riding the rough roads or pitch black mountains. The Expilion 1300 uses the USB charging cable so it’s easy to charge up at home or at the office.
The Expilion 1300 adds the ability to swap battery sticks out on the fly so you don’t have to stop riding.
You can take the Expilion 1300 out for a spin in the rain due to it’s water resistant design for all riding conditions.
- Ultra bright 1300 lumen output
- Triple 2nd generation Cree XM-L LEDs
- Water resistant design for all riding conditions
- 1:45 ~ 16 hr run time
- SteadyPulse alerts night time motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path
- Day Flash enhances rider visibility in peak daylight
- Integrated High capacity Li-ion battery with premium grade Panasonic cells
- Compatible with approved 7.6v Cygolite external batteries
- Regulated power circuitry maximizes brightness over the battery charge cycle
- Built-in light mode and battery level indicators
- Handlebar mount securely clamps to 25.4 to 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- Number of LEDs – 3
- LED Output (Max) – 1300 lumens
- Total Modes – 8
- Run Times
- Boost (1300 lm): 1:45 hrs
- High (900 lm): 2:30 hrs
- Med (650 lm): 5 hrs
- Low (150 lm): 16 hrs
- SteadyPulse: 3:30 hrs
- Day Flash: 40 hrs
- Slow Flash: 12 hrs
- Walking: 38 hrs
- Charge Time – 4 hrs
- Mounting – Handlebar
- Battery Mounting – Internal (external compatible)
- System Weight – 260 g
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.
- Trion headunit with integrated battery, wall charger and Locktite tool-free handlebar mount.