Maximum brightness. Minimal size. Plus twice the runtime of its non-Xtra sibling ($151.19). The MityCross 800 Xtra OSP smart light integrates Cree’s state-of-the-art LEDs in a dual beam headlight with 800 lumens to show the way. This light is for racers, or recreational trail riders who don’t always quit at sunset.
If you are wondering, 800 lumens is a bit brighter than a standard low-beam headlight on a car. But the optimized beam pattern throws the light were a cyclist needs. The Crossfire™ setting spreads the beams side-to-side for maximum coverage. The standard setting focuses light on the trail ahead of you. (So it’s even more efficient than a car headlight, in case you were thinking of mounting one of those on your bike somehow.)
The MityCross 800 Xtra mounts to your bike handlebars/stem or to your helmet.
Runs on a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- 3 Brightness Levels: High, Medium, Low
- Special Modes: SteadyPulse™, Day flash, Walking
- OSP® (On-Site Programmable) Technology allows you to customize your brightness and flash speeds to optimize visibility.
- Optimized Beam Pattern: Narrow beam lenses for distant throw. Cross-Fire™ technology with highly-focused optical lenses expands the field of vision and provides deep and wide beam spread.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Battery pack mounts to frame
- Battery indicator displays 3 levels of remaining power
- Smart Rapid Charger ensures longer battery life, and compatible with 100 ~ 240 volts for use worldwide
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 4 hours
- Up to 32 hours run time in it’s lowest setting
- 4 hours run time on high
- Locktite™ tool-free handlebar mount easily clamps to bars for a secure fit on rough terrain (fits 25.4~31.8mm diameter handlebars)
- Quick release helmet and bike mounts
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 gr
- LED Output: 800 lumens
- LEDs: 2
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.