The MityCross 380 is a small investment with a big payoff. It pays off in visibility with 380 lumen of light that lasts 3.5 hours on high mode. With rechargeable Li-ion batteries, it pays off in money not spent on disposables–which is good for our environment. And it pays off in fun that you’ll have cycling after dark on your favorite trails with the confidence that comes from reliable equipment.
The MityCross 380 combines CygoLite’s OSP smart light technology with two Cree state-of-the-art LEDs.
Mounts to your bike handlebars/stem.
- 3 Brightness Levels: High, Medium, Low
- Special Modes: Flash, Walking, SOS
- OSP® (On-Site Programmable) Technology allows you to customize your brightness and flash speeds to optimize visibility.
- Optimized Beam Pattern: Narrow beam lenses for distant throw. Cross-Fire™ technology with highly-focused optical lenses expands the field of vision and provides deep and wide beam spread.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Battery pack your stem
- Battery indicator displays 3 levels of remaining power
- Smart Rapid Charger ensures longer battery life, and compatible with 100 ~ 240 volts for use worldwide
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 4 hours
- Up to 17 hours run time in it’s lowest setting
- 3.5 hours run time on high
- Quick release stem mounts
- Weight: 240 gr / 8.47 oz
- LED Output: 380 lumens
- LEDs: 2
- Quick Release handlebar mount fits handlebars from 25.4 to 31.8mm in diameter.
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.