The CygoLite Expilion is brighter than ever with 850 lumens of class leading brightness. The refined fusion of aluminum alloy and durable plastic ensures a powerful lighting system in a compact design.
Featuring a powerful Cree XM-L2 LED and custom Enhanced Cycling Optics, the Expilion 850 easily lights up any road or mountain.
The included handlebar and helmet mounts, along with its conveniently swappable battery stick provides unmatched functionality and value. Power through the night with spare battery sticks.
- Class leading 850 lumen output
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Enhanced Cycling Optics (ECO) widens your field of vision and increases your visual profile
- Water resistant design for all riding conditions
- 1:15 ~ 9 hr run time
- 8 lighting modes: Bicycle: Boost – High – Medium – Low – SteadyPulse. Special: Day Flash – Walking – SOS
- SteadyPulse alerts night time motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path
- Day Flash enhances rider visibility in peak daylight
- Swappable Li-ion battery stick (spare batteries available)
- USB rechargeable via USB cable or wall outlet charger (included)
- Regulated power circuitry maximizes brightness over the battery charge cycle
- Built-in battery low and charging indicators
- 2nd generation Locktite tool-free handlebar mount securely clamps to 22 to 32mm diameter handlebars
- This product includes: Expilion headunit, battery stick, USB wall charger, USB charging cable, Locktite tool-free handlebar mount, helmet mount.
- Number of LEDs 1
- LED Output (Max) 850 lumens
- Total Modes 8
- SteadyPulse: 4 hrs
- Day Flash: 22 hrs
- Walking: 38 hrs
- SOS: 38
- Charge Time 5 hrs
- Mounting Handlebar / Helmet
- Battery Mounting Internal (removable)
- System Weight 140 g
- Run Times: Med (425 lm): 3 hrs. High (575 lm): 2:15 hrs. Boost (850 lm): 1:15 hrs. Low (160 lm): 9 hrs
- Cygolite lighting systems are backed by a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. Batteries are under warranty for 6 months after the original date of purchase (refer to your product manual for specific details). If the unit is under warranty, Cygolite will repair or replace defective components at no charge. Warranty does not cover damage from accident, abuse, non-Cygolite authorized modification or normal wear and tear. Products under warranty requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from customer service before repairs can be submitted.