Brighter than your average commuter light, the Expilion 350 is ideal for unlit streets and trails. It’s a one-piece, one-button, one-LED bike headlight, that throws 350 lumens.
The Li-ion battery recharges from a computer USB port, or from an A/C outlet with the included charger.
The aluminum alloy casing is strong, compact, and lightweight.
Protective seals make this headlight weather tight in all riding conditions.
The ExpiliOn 350 mounts to your bike.
Looking for a brighter light with both bike and helmet mounts? See the Expilion 400.
- 5 Brightness Levels: Hi, Med, Low, Boost, Daylight Flashing
- Special Modes: Walking, SOS
- Optimized Beam Pattern
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Internal battery
- Low battery indicator
- Smart Rapid Charger ensures longer battery life, and compatible with 100 ~ 240 volts for use worldwide
- Charges from USB port of computer or an electrical outlet.
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 5 hours
- High: 3 hours
- Med: 6 hours
- Low: 13.5 hours
- Boost: 2 hours
- Flash: 24 hours
- 2 hours run time on Boost
- Quick release bike mounts
- Weight: 130 gr / 4.59 oz
- LED Output: 350 lumens
- LEDs: 1
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.