Are you a bat? No, you’re not. So before you try flying past trees at night on your mountain bike, you better have something like the Centari 1000 showing the way with 1000 lumens of bright light. You’ll be so aware of the nighttime world that you’ll think you’re a bat, but you’re not. Got that?
The aluminum alloy casing is strong, compact, and lightweight. Protective seals make this headlight weather tight in all riding conditions.
The Centari 1000 mounts to your bike or to your helmet. Hardware for both is included.
Runs on rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- 4 Brightness Levels: High, Medium High, Medium Low, Low
- Special Modes: Fast Flash, Slow Flash, Walking, SOS
- OSP® (On-Site Programmable) Technology allows you to customize your brightness and flash speeds to optimize visibility.
- Optimized Beam Pattern
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Battery pack mounts to bike frame
- Battery indicator displays 3 levels of remaining power
- Smart Rapid Charger ensures longer battery life, and compatible with 100 ~ 240 volts for use worldwide
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 7 hours
- Up to 12 hours run time in it’s lowest setting
- 2.75 hours run time on high
- Quick release helmet and bike mounts
- Weight: 430 gr / 15.17 oz
- LED Output: 1000 lumens
- LEDs: 2
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.