Whether it’s going around the corner for a quick errand or a year long trip around the world, the Continental Travel Contact tire may be the most durable specimen in the venerable Continental touring and urban line up.
Routine reports of 5000 miles or more are common with some claiming 7 or even 8000 miles before failure.
- A flatter long lasting center tread section for pavement, dirt and gravel. Side tread for keeping a grip on the furrowed secondary roads.
- Continental’s Kevlar reinforced Safety System for puncture resistance.
- Continental’s high-quality polyamide DuraSkin casing provides sidewall protection.
- Tire Bead: Steel
- 700×37 ISO Diameter: 622 ISO Width: 37 mm
- Weight: 640 g
- PSI: 85 PSI
- WARRANTY: Continental will stand behind it’s products and offer a one year warranty (from purchased date) on all products.