A Hootin Good Time!
The Cleary Bikes Owl is a 20″ Child bicycle designed to maximize out door fun while out riding bikes! Cleary Bikes keeps things simple by designing a bike that can be easily managed and ridden with ease!
This Owl is colored with a easy grey paint job!
Get out with the Owl and tear up the pavement and dirt, this single speed monster will go just about anywhere.
Weighing in at only 19.1 lbs the Cleary Owl makes for a fun and durable ride!
- An amazingly lightweight kids bike at just 19.1 lbs
- Suitable for both girls and boys
- This bike will perform on the half-pipe, the trail, and on the way to school
- Front and rear hand brakes
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a riders range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front wheel
- Internal cable routing
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Reinforced steel fork
- Single speed drivetrain
- Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for small hands (slightly larger than on the Starfish and Gecko)
- Expert bike geometry centers the weight between the riders hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike 32×19 gear ratio
- All Owl 20″ single speed bikes wisely arrive 99% assembled. All you need to do is install the pedals, seatpost, handlebars and front wheel.
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 20″ to 27″
- Top tube length (horizontal: 455mm/ 17.9″
- Top tube length (actual): 435mm / 17.1″
- Seat tube length: 240mm / 9.4″
- Seat post diameter: 25.4mm
- Seat tube angle: 71 degrees
- Head tube length: 100mm
- Head angle: 70 degrees
- Bottom Bracket height: 227mm / 9″
- Bottom bracket width: 68mm
- Chain stay length: 355mm / 14.0″
- Stand over height (top tube): 505mm / 20″
- Rear drop-out width: 112mm
- Fork length: 20″
- Fork drop-out width: 100mm
- Wheelbase length: 842mm / 33.1″
- Stack height: 419mm / 16.5″
- Reach length: 318mm / 12.5″
- Alloy Handlebar width: 410mm / 16″
- Leather saddle length: 21.5mm / 8.5″
- Alloy Stem length: 50mm
- Alloy stem diameter: 1″
- Headset headset diameter: 1″
- Brakes: Front and rear V-brakes
- Crank length: 127mm
- Front chain-ring: 32-tooth
- Rear cog: 19-tooth
- Rider Inseam: 21″ to 27″
- Color: Easy Grey
- Lifetime Warranty
We see our bikes as fun tools, not toys. Riding a Cleary Bike is truly a joyful experience; they roll smoothly, theyre quiet and they look sleek. But most of all, Cleary Bikes are lightweight, easy to maneuver, and therefore, much safer for your child. Kids know the difference because the quality that distinguishes a Cleary Bike is evident in every facet of the construction and can be felt in every pedal.
Let us break it down for you
A typical five-year-old boy weighs about 45 pounds. A typical department store 16″ single speed bicycle weighs around 30 pounds. That’s 66% of your five-year-olds body weight! That would translate into a 150-pound Tour de France bike racer pedaling a 99-pound bike! Ridiculous, right? But in actuality, professional cyclists ride bikes weighing about 16 pounds, around 10% of their body weight.
Our bikes are no less durable because they are light. In fact, Cleary Bikes are high-quality bicycles meant for riding and will stand up to the most demanding of adventures. The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of our bikes for as long as you ride it. Meaning, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer’s defects on the bikes. Go ride hard. We will be here if something goes wrong. We promise.
Cleary Bikes were designed from the ground up to be the best bike you can get your child. We offer a Lifetime Warranty because we are confident our bikes will work well for as long as your family rides it. No other company comes close to that guarantee because no other company makes bikes like ours.