The Cleary Gecko 12″ Single Speed bicycle is the beginning of an adventure. This 12″ bike packs a punch with it’s three piece crank, yes you read that right! This 12″ bike has pedals!
The Deep Blue paint job will wow all the cool kids in the neighborhood!
The Gecko is slim with a junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a riders range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight.
The Gecko is the long awaited first step into adventure and journey into a lifelong obsession with bicycling.
- An extremely lightweight kids bike for girls or boys, weighs just 15.8 lbs
- Front and rear hand brakes; coaster brake or freewheel options
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a riders range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front wheel
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Internal cable routing
- Single speed drive train
- Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for little hands
- Expert bike geometry designed to provide early riders with ample room to stand over the seat or top tube with hands on the handlebars and feet on the ground.
- All Gecko 12″ single speed bikes arrive 99% assembled. All you need to do is install the pedals, seatpost, handlebars and front wheel.
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 14″ to 19″
- Top tube length (horizontal: 305mm/ 12″
- Top tube length (actual): 339mm / 13.3″
- Seat tube length: 322mm / 5.9″
- Seat post diameter: 25.4mm
- Seat tube angle: 71 degrees
- Head tube length: 100mm
- Head angle: 70 degrees
- Bottom Bracket height: 186mm / 7.3″
- Bottom bracket width: 68mm
- Chain stay length: 269mm / 10.6″
- Rear drop-out width: 112mm
- Fork length: 12″
- Fork drop-out width: 100mm
- Wheelbase length: 629mm / 24.8″
- Stack height: 254mm / 10″
- Reach length: 267mm / 10.5″
- Rider Inseam:14″ to 19″
- Alloy Handlebar width: 360mm / 14″
- Leather saddle length: 18mm / 7″
- Alloy Stem length: 50mm
- Alloy stem diameter: 1″
- Headset headset diameter: 1″
- Brakes: Front and rear V-brakes
- Crank length: 92mm
- Front chain-ring: 25-tooth
- Rear cog: 14-tooth
- Color: Easy Blue
- Lifetime Warranty
We see our bikes as fun tools, not toys. Riding a Cleary Bike is truly a joyful experience; they roll smoothly, theyre quiet and they look sleek. But most of all, Cleary Bikes are lightweight, easy to maneuver, and therefore, much safer for your child. Kids know the difference because the quality that distinguishes a Cleary Bike is evident in every facet of the construction and can be felt in every pedal.
Let us break it down for you
A typical five-year-old boy weighs about 45 pounds. A typical department store 16″ single speed bicycle weighs around 30 pounds. That’s 66% of your five-year-olds body weight! That would translate into a 150-pound Tour de France bike racer pedaling a 99-pound bike! Ridiculous, right? But in actuality, professional cyclists ride bikes weighing about 16 pounds, around 10% of their body weight.
Our bikes are no less durable because they are light. In fact, Cleary Bikes are high-quality bicycles meant for riding and will stand up to the most demanding of adventures. The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of our bikes for as long as you ride it. Meaning, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer’s defects on the bikes. Go ride hard. We will be here if something goes wrong. We promise.
Cleary Bikes were designed from the ground up to be the best bike you can get your child. We offer a Lifetime Warranty because we are confident our bikes will work well for as long as your family rides it. No other company comes close to that guarantee because no other company makes bikes like ours.