What the heck, bring the kitchen sink too!
Do you want to carry lots of gear? If so, Chrome made a bag just for you. The Warsaw bike backpack hauls a ton, but still has lots of pockets for organization. A backpack with a nifty messenger style main flap that’s great for the stop and go biker lifestyle.
Comfort is key when it comes to hauling heavy loads. The mesh shoulder straps are super comfortable and won’t make you sweaty, while the molded back panel hugs your body to enhance the pack’s fit. Of course, you don’t always want to be carrying a ton of gear, that’s when the extensive compression system with stainless steel hardware comes in handy. Equally effective for carrying a couple books or 50 pounds of groceries, the bag expands and contracts for ultimate carrying comfort.
The Warsaw is super tough and weatherproof. Ready to sustain rain or sleet, or heat of day. The multiple pockets keep you organized, and the large flap offers easy access to your items in addition to protection from the elements.
Built to haul as much as you can carry, the Warsaw will win you over.
- Available colors:
- Black/Red Liner
- Grey/Red Liner
- 1000 Denier Cordura Body with 18 oz. Weatherproof Truck Tarp Skeleton
- Extra large main flap with Velcro and buckle closure
- 3M Reflective Extra Long Compression Strap
- 4 point side compression straps
- 8″ x 15″ Weatherproof External Cargo Zipper Pocket
- Outboard Oversized Load Management System
- Reinforced 1680 Ballistic Bottom Boot
- 9″ x 12″ Side Access Weatherproof Document Pocket
- Weatherproof Floating PVC Liner
- Ballistic Nylon Easy Access U Lock Pocket
- Airmesh Strap Construction
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap with two-way lateral cinching buckle
- Velcro attachment pieces on each shoulder strap for accessory compatibility
- Unbreakable Stainless steel hardware used for shoulder strap adjustment buckles and lower side compression strap buckles
- Closed Loop Strap Management
- Top carrying handle
- PVC Coated Weatherproof YKK Zippers Throughout
- Dimensions: 25″wide, 24″ high, 6″ deep
- Volume: 5400 cu. in.
- Weight: 4.75 lbs
- Product Source: Chico, CA, USA
For 14 years, Chrome has made the toughest, most durable products on the market and they stand behind everything they make. All Chrome products carry a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse.