This is Chrome’s largest weatherproof, dual-compartment laptop backpack.
Use it for weekend travel. Unlike the one-huge-pocket design of Chrome’s buckle messenger bags, the Citadel has an internal divider sleeve for carrying different kinds of things and keeping them organized.
The front pockets, including the laptop compartment, are perfect for commuting to work, school, and day drips. Open the roll-top of the main compartment and hold four to six days worth of clothes.
- Waterproof roll-top accommodates a range of load sizes
- 100% seam taped for water resistance
- Roll-top compression straps for improved visibility
- Internal divider sleeve for organizing cargo
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
- Signature durable truck tarpaulin bottom panel
- Nylon 69 thread
- Lightweight and durable 100 denier double coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams
- Volume: 1464.6 cu in / 24 L
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 17.5 x 6 in / 26.7 x 44.5 x 15.2
- Weight: 0.9 lbs / 408 g
- Built in: Guangzhou, China
- Your purchase is protected by one of the best warranties in the industry.
All Chrome footwear and apparel is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse.
All Chrome bags carry a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty goes into effect from the original date of purchase and applies to the original owner.
The 365 To Life warranty. Second to none.