The ultimate travel buddy
Travel with Boris. Who’s Boris? Why, the Chome Boris Backpack of course! A great weekend travel bag that can sustain the abuse of biking and airline travel.
Let me introduce you first. The Boris is a minimalist bag that’s designed with a large U-zip, suitcase style, easy pack main flap, with the comfort features of a biking backpack. Now, minimalist does not mean small. No-sir-ee, with the capacity to hold 36 liters, the Boris is quite spacious and has five low profile pockets in the style of a typical luggage bag. In short, the Boris has a simple design, made to comfortably carry lots of gear.
The Boris works best for short weekend trips, trucking lots of gear around town, and for jumping on your typical planes, trains and automobiles. Boris rides free as a carry on, and is ready to go! Pick up your helpful travel buddy, and be on your way!
- Available colors:
- Weatherproof 1,000 denier Cordura outer backpack
- 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding
- Large U-zip opening for easy loading
- Reinforced, angled side panels for standing bag structure
- Side external zipper pocket
- Large, 15″ tall internal side zipper pockets
- Internal main flap Velcro pocket with two compartments and zippered mesh pocket
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with Airmesh backing
- EVA foam back panel improves fit and breathability
- Small external zipper pocket above foam back panel
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap with two-way lateral cinching buckle
- Velcro attachment pieces on each shoulder strap for accessory compatibility
- Unbreakable Stainless steel hardware used for shoulder strap adjustment buckles
- Padded carrying handle
- YKK zippers