Mega-pack handles it all.
Sturdy messenger bag styling coupled with shoulder straps make this backpack the best of both worlds. This pack is like a pick up truck for your back, just throw it all in and go. Available in a variety of colors, The Backbone is both stylish and functional.
Constructed of weatherproof 1,000 denier cordura, this bag is bombproof. The interior is lined with 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp and sealed with military spec. seam bindings, making sure that the inside always stays dry. At 3.9 pounds, this large pack is surprisingly light. The main compartment is ready to handle any load, go ahead and throw in the kitchen sink. You can stuff this megapack as full as you want and it is still comfy to ride with. An external pocket is perfect for your wallet, keys, phone, and other small items. The ergonomic EVA foam back panel with air mesh shoulder straps fits nicely and keep you ventilated. A reflective compression strap holds it all together and keeps you visible. The industrial alloy cam lock buckles keep you bag closed and will stand up to years of abuse.
Big day trips in the big apple or little jaunts in little China, this pack will bring what you need and then some.
Like this bag but want it in an old school style? Check out our Chrome Bike Messenger Bags.
- Available colors:
- Weatherproof 1,000 denier Cordura outer backpack
- 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding
- Independently suspended weatherproof truck tarp liner with military spec binding eliminates any seams exposed to the outside elements
- Ergonomic EVA foam back panel with air mesh shoulder straps
- Nylon 69 thread
- 3M reflective compression strap
- Industrial alloy cam lock buckles
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Fabric: 1000 denier Cordura outer shell, 18 oz. truck tarp liner
- Product Source: Chico, CA, USA
- Flat Dimensions: 20.5″ wide, 24″ high, 7″ deep
For 14 years, Chrome has made the toughest, most durable products on the market and they stand behind everything they make. All Chrome products carry a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. They will repair or replace, free of charge, any product covered under the warranty.