The Carradice Nelson Longflap saddlebag is the smaller sibling to the Camper Longflap saddlebag. Named for the town in England where Carradice has been making bags for over 70 years.
The 18 liter main compartment is well suited for carrying everyday commuter items and can handle the contents of a small bag of groceries. If you’re very spartan or credit card touring, you could stash enough inside and out to do some overnight trips. The two side pockets are handy for carrying your spare tube/tools, sunscreen, phone, camera and other smaller items. There are two attachment points on the top of the bag for strapping or tying additional rolled cargo like a jacket or maybe even a yoga mat.While the bag’s fabric is waterproof, the bag is not watertight. It’s a good idea to make sure that moisture sensitive items like electronics get some kind of extra measure of protection.
- Available colors: Black with white straps/accents; Green with honey straps/accents.
- Cotton duck material is waterproof, breathable, and is incredibly tough with double sewn seams.
- Two outside pockets close with straps.
- Outside lash points for additional gear
- Rear light attachment strap
- Reflective diamond on outside
- Capacity: 18Liters/1098 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 35cm wide X 21cm high X 20cm deep / 13.75″ X 8.25″ X 8″
- THE CARRADICE GUARANTEE: All our products are fully guaranteed to the original owner, against defects in materials or workmanship. Replaceable items (eg hooks, zips) are guaranteed for two years. We will repair or replace, at our discretion, any product returned which has failed due to a manufacturing defect.
- Nelson Longflap bag and three leather attachment straps