Small. Strong. Versatile. Optimum trail and road illumination with just one LED and still meeting the requirements of German StVZO. Up to 130 lumens in the high-power mode.
The battery pack can be carried on your clothing or mounted on your frame. The battery can power two headlights of the same model. Mounts are available for your forehead and helmet (sold separately).
To double the light output is possible to connect an IXON IQ Speed Secondary LED Bike Headlight.
For a similar light that runs on four AA batteries, check out the Busch and Muller IXON IQ LED Bike Headlight
- The best road illumination in compliance with the European road-safety rules (with only one LED)
- Comfort and safety electronics with an efficiency of over 90%
- Weight: 85 gr / 3 oz (excluding battery)
- Output: 130 lumens / 50 lux
- Battery: High performance rechargeable battery (Ni-mh) 4,1 Ah
- Battery Life: 10 Hours in high-power mode, 50 hours in city eco-mode
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.