A tail light that knows when to turn on, and when to turn off. Similar to the IX-Red Tail Light, but the IX-Red Senso knows light from dark, and it can tell when your bike is moving, and when it is parked.
This tail light mounts to your seat post or seat stays and gives you wide-angle visibility up to 260°. A solid mounting system won’t let go, even on bone-shaking off-road rides.
Up to 50 hours of unblinking run time when used with two high-capacity AA batteries. A quick snap adapter makes the light easy to attach and remove, while the flat design fits easily into your pocket.
- Visible from all sides 260°
- Compact size fits 2 AA batteries (not included)
- 50 hours of battery life
- Three position On/Off/Senso switch
- LED indicator shows when battery needs replacement
- Quick mounting hardware included
- Suitable for off-road use
- Weight: 85 gr / 3 oz (excluding battery)
- Battery: AA x 4
- Battery Life: 50 hours
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.