The hardworking Honey Bee is the perfect balance of value and versatility, without compromising on safety. It features seating for one or two children and includes a 1-Wheel Stroller Kit so you can bike or stroll with the whole family. Share your love for the outdoors with your little ones in the Burley Honey Bee.
New Features include the all new Steel hitch for better support, An improved Nose guard for better protection from wear and tear, Improved Flag holder making it more stable, a light bracket for your favorite light and our personal favorite upgrade is the improved 5 point harness seating system which is easier to buckle and keeps kids comfortable!
The Burley Honey Bee is the perfect balance of value and adaptability pack into a trailer. The Honey Bee seats 1 or 2 children and can be easily converted from a strolling trailer to a cycling trailer which is why the Honey Bee is one of the best Child Trailers out today.
As with it’s predecessor, the Burley Bee, your children ride on comfortable suspended, flow-thru mesh seats. However the Honeybee outdoes the mere Bee with the versatility to serve as a stroller. The trailer weighs only 25 pounds, but can carry up to 100 pounds of kids, groceries, picnic supplies, and more.
Safety features include a full roll cage, five-point harnesses, and drum-tight fabric. The Honeybee meets and exceeds all ASTM standards for testing and materials.
Comes with the Strolling Kit.
Key Features for the Honey Bee:
- Includes 1-Wheel Stroller Kit for quick conversion from biking to strolling
- Adjustable ergonomic handlebar fits parents of any height and doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward in biking mode
- Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation
- Tinted side and rear windows
- Rear window ventilation
- 20 push button wheels for quick removal
- Hub engaged parking brake
Standard Features on Every Burley Child Trailer:
- Ready To Bike: includes hitch, tow arm and safety flag
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1975-09 safety standards
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
- Five-point harness system
- Full internal aluminum roll cage for protection in an accident
- Hammock style seat provides passive suspension for rider comfort
- Heat treated aluminum frame tubes and hinges
- Included Steel Hitch
- Wheel guards for protection from unforeseen obstacles
- Side battens create structured barrier between wheels and passenger
- Water resistant 600D polyester cover and seat fabric
- Front-to-rear fold provides increased strength and stability
- Reflective materials and reflectors for visibility (front, rear and wheels)
- UV protection windows are rated UPF 30 and block 96-97.4% of UV light
- Recessed helmet pocket for extra head room
- Safety flag for visibility
- Interior pockets in both cargo area and child seating area
- Spacious rear cargo area
- Riders: 1 or 2
- Capacity (lb/kg): 100 / 45
- Weight Including Towbar, Hitch, Flag (lb/kg): 26.6 / 12
- Interior Seated Height (in/cm): 25 / 63.5
- Interior Seat Width (in/cm): 22 / 56
- Window UV Protection Rating: UPF 30
- Cargo Space (liters): 60
- Wheel Size (in/cm): 20 / 51
- Handlebar Height (in/cm): 30-46 / 76-117
- Size Open L x W x H (in): 33.5 x 30 x 37
- Size Open L x W x H (cm): 85 x 76.8 x 94.6
- Size Folded L x W x H (in): 36 x 30 x 14.5
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm): 91.4 x 76 x 3
- 1 year on fabric parts, 5 years on plastic parts, lifetime of trailer on durable frame parts.