Do you want more?
The Burley Encore is perfect for those who want a comfortable, safe and affordable child carrier with all-kit compatibility for optional conversion from biking to strolling, jogging or skiing. With seating for one or two children, the Encore features removable harness and seat pads, tinted side and rear windows with UV protection, and a sunshade for bright days.
New Features include the all new Steel hitch for better support, An improved Nose guard for better protection from wear and tear, Improved Flag holder making it more stable, a light bracket for your favorite light and our personal favorite upgrade is the improved 5 point harness seating system which is easier to buckle and keeps kids comfortable!
The Encore’s all-weather zipper cover not only includes an adjustable sun shade, but comes in handy during an unexpected rain shower to keep your tots dry.
Parents will also enjoy some of the features offered by the Encore. The height adjustable handlebar is great for creating a unique fit while your in jogging or strolling mode.
The adjustable tow arm places your stroller wheel closer to the trailer for better maneuverability, and telescopes out to the proper position when cycling. Burley has added even more cargo space to the Encore so it’s a great choice for those kid-free errands. Just un-clip the seats and use the space for groceries.
Key Features of the Encore:
- Adjustable ergonomic handlebar fits parents of any height and doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward in biking mode
- Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation
- Seat release buckles collapse seat down for easy conversion from carrying kids to hauling cargo
- Sunshade with two positions
- Padded seats and harnesses with removable pads for easy cleaning
- Adjustable seatback for comfort adjustments
- Padded reinforcement on front edge of seat
- Tinted side and rear windows
- Rear window ventilation
- 20 push button wheels for quick removal
- Hub engaged parking brake
- Nose guard protects fabric when trailer is resting on ground
Standard Features on Every Burley Child Trailer:
- Ready To Bike: includes hitch, tow arm and safety flag
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1975-09 safety standards
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
- Five-point harness system
- Full internal aluminum roll cage for protection in an accident
- Hammock style seat provides passive suspension for rider comfort
- Heat treated aluminum frame tubes and hinges
- Included Steel Hitch
- Wheel guards for protection from unforeseen obstacles
- Side battens create structured barrier between wheels and passenger
- Water resistant 600D polyester cover and seat fabric
- Front-to-rear fold provides increased strength and stability
- Reflective materials and reflectors for visibility (front, rear and wheels)
- UV protection windows are rated UPF 30 and block 96-97.4% of UV light
- Recessed helmet pocket for extra head room
- Safety flag for visibility
- Interior pockets in both cargo area and child seating area
- Spacious rear cargo area
- Riders: 1 or 2
- Capacity (lb/kg): 100 / 45
- Weight Including Towbar, Hitch, Flag (lb/kg): 25.6 / 11.6
- Interior Seated Height (in/cm): 25 / 64
- Interior Seat Width (in/cm): 22.5 / 57
- Interior Shoulder Width (in/cm): 22 / 56
- Seated Leg Room (in/cm): 20 / 51
- Window UV Protection Rating: UPF 30
- Cargo Space (liters): 65
- Wheel Size (in/cm): 20 / 51
- Handlebar Height (in/cm): 30-46 / 76-117
- Size Open L x W x H (in): 34 x 31.5 x 37
- Size Open L x W x H (cm): 86 x 80 x 94
- Size Folded L x W x H (in): 36.5 x 31.5 x 12
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm): 92.7 x 78.7 x 30
- 1 year on fabric parts, 5 years on plastic parts, lifetime of trailer on durable frame parts.