One small step for Man…
One giant leap for disc brake bike owners. Life is tough for those with Disc Brakes and no mounting eyelets, but fear not, the BlackBurn Expedition EX-1 Disc Rack is designed with disc brakes in mind because it uses a quick release to mount to your bike.
The EX-1 Disc is built for 26″ or 700c bikes with narrow or wider tires, so it will fit almost any bike with ease.
A 40lbs capacity ensures you’ll bring the most important gear and with a Three strut design the EX-1 Disc is designed to give you maximum load control.
Add any of the Blackburn Bike Panniers and Trunk and Handlebar bags to get you where you need to go!
- Our mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts.
- Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer.
- Three strut design for maximum load control
- Fits both wide and narrow tires
- Fits 26 and 700c frames
- Compatible with CoPilot child seats
- 9mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability
- 535 grams
- 40 lbs / 18.2kg carrying capacity
- Lifetime Warranty