What happens when you mix Chuck Norris and Usain Bolt?
You get the BionX S 350 DX (Cassette compatible only) Electric Bike Conversion Kit! The S 350 DX is the most powerful BionX kit available and can help you get out and about with ease, Big Hills? No problem! 65 Mile ride? No problem! 20 MPH? No problem! The new 2014 system helps with Proportional assist with 4 levels that help give you a safe and natural ride feeling. Did we mention how easy the S 350 DX is to operate?
***Please Review the Warranty Tab for Special Warranty and Return Conditions Before Purchasing
BionX is back with the regenerative braking and generate mode, it can help to assist you on the descents while continually recharging your battery as you ride. Kits are available with 20″, 26″, and 700c wheels,
BionX knows you don’t want to be weighted down by battery packs so they have built the Conversion kits to deliver the most power and staying lightweight while staying noise and vibration free. Got a huge distance ride coming up? BionX has you covered with Li-Ion batteries that can take you up to 65 Miles on a single charge!
The New 2014 BionX Systems also includes Deep Sleep mode. The Deep Sleep mode helps give you a longer shelf life on your battery by preserving energy when you’re not using it, you can manually turn this on or it will automatically turn on after a long period of inactivity and store your fully charged battery for up to 18 months! Incredible.
If you have non-vertical dropouts on your bike, you will need to select the torque blocker with the angle appropriate for your dropouts. Check the Torque Blocker Guide (PDF) to make sure you order the correct axle washers.
- All 2014 BionX 48V batteries (including this kit) are now equipped with a Deep Sleep function, which means longer shelf life, energy preservation and enhanced convenience.
- This BionX motor will comes equipped with a new cassette body.
- 1x Battery Assy – DT – 48V/52 Cells – Silver: 350DX
- 1x Motor Assy-350W – 385RPM – G1 – Black
- 1x G2 Controller Assembly
- 1x Accessory kit, Standard-G2 Console
- 1x Docking Station Assy – DT – DC Silver G2
- 1x Power Cord (N.A)
- 1x Power Supply (Charger) 90W-26V-3.45A
- 1x BionX User Manual DE
- 1x Extension Comm Cable – 300mm
- 1x Installation Guide – BionX System
- 2x Thread Protector – Large Flange
- Range* 65 mi. (105 km)
- Max Speed 20 MPH
- Battery Li-Ion / 48V / 8.8 Ah / 423 Wh
- DC output Yes
- Torque (nom./max.) 6.6/29.5 lb.ft. (9.0/40.0 Nm)
- Weight (System) 18.9 lb. (8.6 kg)
*Average based on one battery charge, using assistance mode level 1, according to use in ideal conditions. Distances will vary depending on road conditions, riding surface, cyclist weight and assistance required
- Please be aware of the Following Special Conditions Regarding Issues with BionX orders:
For returns on BionX kits due to shipping damage, incorrect items or no longer needing the order, we can ONLY process the return within 3 business days of the order being received. Because BionX kit shipments are HAZMAT due to the Lithium Ion batteries, they can only be returned as a customer refusal.
Once the shipment has been received and 3 business days have passed, the customer is responsible for all costs of returning the shipment to CampfireCycling.com, even if the reason is because of shipping damage or an incorrect order. Return shipping for most customers is very difficult and expensive because the shipment must be returned through a certified HAZMAT shipper that services consumers. These are few and far between.
Please do not order this product if you cannot verify that the shipment and product are up to your standards and usable for your purpose within 3 business days of receiving it.
For warranty issues there are multiple conditions that you should be aware of.
1. Prior to shipping all BionX kits, we do the following to insure that your kit is as trouble free as possible:- Charge the battery- Hook up the battery to the motor and the console- Make sure that the motor runs.- Make sure that the battery is fully charged.- Make sure that the console functions properly.
2. Because of BionX warranty restrictions and the problems with shipping a BionX kit, all warranty issues of BionX kits purchased from CampfireCycling.com must be diagnosed and processed through a BionX dealer in your area. It is the customers responsibility to locate an active BionX dealer through the BionX dealer locator. If you are able to deliver your BionX kit in person to CampfireCycling.com we can service your warranty as well.
3. Authorized BionX dealers will charge you for diagnosing and handling the processing and shipping of your warranty, even if it is involving a brand new product. (BionX will cover the actual shipping charges associated to a warranty) There are no specific rate charts that an authorized BionX dealer is held to. We strongly recommend discussing these costs before having an authorized dealer service a warranty.
4. If you are having a bike shop install your kit, we strongly recommend working with an authorized BionX dealer. If a non-authorized dealer discovers an issue with your kit, you will end up paying both the non-authorized dealer and an authorized dealer for assistance with sorting out any warranty issues should they come up.
5. Any damage to the kit caused by a customer or non-authorized dealer installation of a kit is not covered under the BionX warranty.
BionX’s Warranty Policy
All components, except the battery are covered against manufacturing defect for a period of two (2) years from date of purchasing.
The battery is covered against manufacturing defect for a period of one (1) year from date of purchasing.
Warranties are limited to replacement of parts and/or products determined by BionX, at its sole discretion, to be defective.
BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to the following: normal wear and tear; any damage, failure and/or loss caused by accident, shipping, misuse, neglect, abuse and/or failure to follow instructions or warnings as stated on the product or in the applicable BionX User Guide or other printed materials provided with the product; damage, failure and/or loss caused by the use of the product for stunt riding, ramp jumping, competition, acrobatics, trick riding or other similar activities, or use in any other manner for which such products were not specifically designed.
This warranty does not apply to any products or components, mechanical and/or electrical, which have in any way been altered from their original configuration by any person. BionX will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
The BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any BionX product used for rental or commercial purposes unless the specific product is authorized by BionX as acceptable for rental or commercial use.
The BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any BionX product sold by a non-authorized reseller or retailer.
The BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any replacement, maintenance or accessory parts not sold directly by BionX to the original retail purchaser.
WARNINGNorth America and Europe have different legislation in regards of bike electric drive systems. Please note that BionX will not be able to service a system bought in a country and delivered, exported or moved to another, if the local legislation differ from the one from the country of origin.