Use your iPhone as an ANT+ bike computer!
Attach your iPhone 4/4S to your bike’s handlebars for navigation, training, or just to obsessively track your GPS position, your speed, or distance traveled while you ride with GoogleMaps or the abundant other GPS apps for the iPhone.
Weatherproof with a welded touch sensitive membrane to completely protected your iPhone from weather, but the phone is fully functional while inside the case.
Silicone lining makes it shock resistant. Pivot the mount to either portrait or landscape mode. Take photos or shoot movies while you ride; the camera lens peeks out through a membrane-protected opening.
Fully compatible with the BioLogic ReeCharge.
Note: not compatible with iPhone 3. See: Biologic Bike Mount for iPhone 3/3G/3GS
- Fits iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
- Hard engineering plastic case protects against knocks and scratches
- RidgeSeal case design protects your phone from weather, sweat, and grime meets IPX4 water resistance standard
- Welded, touch-sensitive membrane gives complete access to iPhone applications
- Weather-sealed windows and ports for front and rear cameras, headphones, and charge cable
- Double-pivot lock system for secure case closure
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G with the 3GS/3G silicone liner (sold separately)
- Case dimensions: 14.2 x 8 x 2 cm (5.6″ x 3.1″ x 0.8″)
- Case weight: 92 g (3.2 oz)
- Bracket height: 1 cm (0.4″)
- For warranty information regarding all Biologic products please contact us.
- Bike Mount case
- Silicone liner for iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
- Mounting bracket
- Hex key to attach bracket
iPhone Not Included